[pgrouting-users] Problems installing version 2.0

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 05:54:40 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to install 2.0 version of pgrouting and I can't.

I've tried on a brand new server, but it complains about cgal9 and cgal8.

Here are the logs:

george at atlas:~/projetos/pleno.rotas/src$ sudo aptitude install
postgresql-9.1-pgrouting
  postgresql-9.1-pgrouting{b}
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 10 not upgraded.
Need to get 255 kB of archives. After unpacking 924 kB will be used.
 postgresql-9.1-pgrouting : Depends: libcgal9 which is a virtual package. or
                                     libcgal8 which is a virtual package.

     Keep the following packages at their current version:
1)     postgresql-9.1-pgrouting [Not Installed]

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?] y
No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 10 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B of archives. After unpacking 0 B will be used.

This log came from my dev machine.

I've used the build-dep command from aptitude, and tried again. libcgal-dev
was installed.

Do I need to install any dependencies? I won't need the functionality cgal
provides (DD), so this should be installed without problems.

Any tips?

Thanks

--
George R. C. Silva