[pgrouting-users] Problems installing version 2.0

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:11:33 PDT 2014

Hi Daniel,

I'm on ubuntu 13.10, sorry to omit that info.

Still not working:

george at atlas:~/projetos/pleno.rotas/src$ sudo apt-get install git cmake
build-essential libcgal-dev libboost-graph-dev libboost-thread-dev
postgresql-9.1-postgis postgresql-server-dev-9.1
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
build-essential is already the newest version.
cmake is already the newest version.
git is already the newest version.
libboost-thread-dev is already the newest version.
libboost-thread-dev set to manually installed.
libboost-graph-dev is already the newest version.
libcgal-dev is already the newest version.
postgresql-9.1-postgis is already the newest version.
postgresql-9.1-postgis set to manually installed.
postgresql-server-dev-9.1 is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 11 not upgraded.

libcgal9 and 8 are still marked as virtual packages and could not be
installed.

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Daniel Kastl <daniel at georepublic.de>wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 9:54 PM, George Silva <georger.silva at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I'm trying to install 2.0 version of pgrouting and I can't.
>>
>> I've tried on a brand new server, but it complains about cgal9 and cgal8.
>>

> Is your server running Debian?
>
> On Ubuntu these are in general all required packages:
>
> sudo apt-get install git cmake build-essentials libcgal-dev
> libboost-graph-dev libboost-thread-dev postgresql-9.1-postgis
> postgresql-server-dev-9.1
>
> Regards,
> Daniel
>

> --