[pgrouting-users] Help with TDSP

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Mar 19 10:41:44 PDT 2014

Time dependencies are not supported in any of the released code.
We have a GSoC branch "gsoc-tdsp" that does some time dependent work,
but it is not documented and I doubt anyone here knows very much about
the code.

You might want to look at:

https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/issues/243

maybe the two of you can collaborate and develop a pull request.

-Steve