[pgrouting-users] Help needed for installing PgRouting with Postgres App on Mac Pro

Danqing Zhang danqing0703 at berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 20 09:43:37 PDT 2014

Hi everyone

Thanks for the help!!

I also tried to install all things via
http://boundlessgeo.com/solutions/opengeo-suite/

I think my problem is that I tried to install PgRouting from too many
sources, but I cannot get everything uninstalled completely. I previously
even cannot get PostGIS working.

Can anyone give me some hints on how to *uninstall Postgres App completely*
from Mac, for I think simply move to trash does not work, for it changed
some environment variable I think. Many thanks for the help again!

Best, Danqing