[pgrouting-users] Using pgr_nodeNetwork on a selection

Marc-André Goderre magoderre at cgq.qc.ca
Fri Apr 17 04:47:35 PDT 2015

Can I  use pgr_nodeNetwork on only a part of a table or a selection.
I started the pgr_nodeNetwork on a table and the process failled because of memory problem. Half of the rows have been processed and the mytable_noded has the data of all data processed. I want to continu the process only on the row that doesn't been processed.

something like
SELECT pgr_nodeNetwork('(select w.* from way w join way_noded wn on w.id <> wn.old_id)r', 5,'id', 'line2d');

Thanks
Marc