[pgrouting-users] Could not load library librouting.dll error

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Aug 10 08:14:25 PDT 2015

I had to upgrade  the gcc I am using for building with PostgreSQL 9.2 and
also they made a change in PostgreSQL 9.2 micros around 9.2.5 or so that is
incompatible with older postgresql 9.2 that forced a recompile of some
things.

I'll build a new PostgreSQL 9.2 and pgRouting 2.0.0 and test with latest 9.2
64-bit.  If it goes well I'll push to application stack builder (PostgreSQL
9.2 PostGIS 2.1.8 and pgRouting 2.0.0)

Let me spin up a 9.2 64-bit to test with and see what's up.

Thanks,
Regina