[pgrouting-users] Could not load library librouting.dll error

dave.potts at pinan.co.uk dave.potts at pinan.co.uk
Mon Aug 10 08:15:57 PDT 2015

How did you restart the database ?

The way that windows works means that an changed envronmential variable is
only available after its been changed.

So a new dos window will the changed value.

If your running your database as a service, it will not see the changed
envronmential variable util its restarted.  Perhaps you need to changed
the value then do a reboot?