[pgrouting-users] Error updating to PgRouting 2.1.0 (Pg 9.3.9, 32bit)

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Aug 12 05:45:46 PDT 2015

Ross,

This might be just a windows packaging issue or you picked up an interim 2.0
when you installed.

I had this issue once, and I think the problem is you were maybe running 2.0
develop which shows as 2.0.0, but really isn't 2.0.0.  It's somewhere
between 2.0.0 and 2.1.0

You can tell because the actual released version have branch master or tag
like this:

2.0.0;pgrouting-2.0.0;0;f26831f;master;1.53.0

Anyway you say you are testing with 9.3 32-bit. I'll look into that to make
sure I didn't mispackage the 2.0.0 on the 9.3 32-bit.

If I didn't then its just you installed the 2.0 package instead of the 2.0.0
package originally.

I don't think any tables actually depend on pgRouting so if you don't have
any SQL functions built on it,  it's safe to just delete pgrouting extension
and reinstall it.

Plpgsql are opaque anyway so the use of pgRouting in them will not force
them to drop when you drop the pgRouting extension.

Thanks,

Regina