[pgrouting-users] PgRouting 2.1.0 alpha release

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Jul 17 15:12:44 PDT 2015

Wooo Hooo!

Vicky,

Thank you for for all your work and effort to pull together this
pgRouting release. This is another significant step forward for
pgRouting. I'm very pleased with the work you have done to clean up the
Dijkstra family of routines that were using boost and restructuring the
code to be more modular and reusable. This has cleaned up a ton of
issues and discrepancies between the various functions and has set the
tone for the 3.0 release in the future.

I encourage everyone to jump on this release and help test it so we can
make it official.

Thanks again for taking the lead on this release.

-Steve