[pgrouting-users] pg_trsp Restrctions Table Index

Matt Geneau matt.geneau at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 11:35:04 PST 2015

Hello,

While looking at ways to speed up my routing queries with pg_trsp, I
noticed my restrictions table is always being hit with sequential scans.
I came across
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/109156/pgrouting-what-index-should-have-the-restriction-table
but unfortunately it has no answer.

I tried guessing two indexes but they did not work. While looking through
the trsp.c code on Github to see if that could point me in the right
direction, I was unable to figure out how the restrictions are being loaded.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to index the restrictions
table?

Thanks,
Matt