[pgrouting-users] pgRouting Directions

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Nov 27 17:14:46 PST 2015

Hi Anass,

Sorry I forgot to post the list location. Go to the URL below and
subscribe to the list then you can post to the list.

Pgrouting-users mailing list
Pgrouting-users at lists.osgeo.org

Yes, I seem to be the only person that ever post about making an
itinerary for driving directions. I wrote up all the details are here on
how to do it here:

https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Driving-Direction-Instructions

You will have to write some plpgsql stored procedures to implement it.
It should be a fun project.

Best,
   -Steve