[pgrouting-users] Sources, sinks and flows

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Tue Apr 12 16:36:59 PDT 2016

Hello Rhys:
For the moment we don't have any flow algorithms, but we want to
incorporate into pgRouting the following boost Graph algorithms:

   1. Maximum Flow and Matching Algorithms
      1. edmonds_karp_max_flow
      <http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_60_0/libs/graph/doc/edmonds_karp_max_flow.html>
      2. push_relabel_max_flow
      <http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_60_0/libs/graph/doc/push_relabel_max_flow.html>
      3. boykov_kolmogorov_max_flow
      <http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_60_0/libs/graph/doc/boykov_kolmogorov_max_flow.html>
      4. edmonds_maximum_cardinality_matching
      <http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_60_0/libs/graph/doc/maximum_matching.html>
   2. Minimum Cost Maximum Flow Algorithms
      1. cycle_canceling
      <http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_60_0/libs/graph/doc/cycle_canceling.html>
      2. successive_shortest_path_nonnegative_weights
      <http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_60_0/libs/graph/doc/successive_shortest_path_nonnegative_weights.html>
      3. find_flow_cost
      <http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_60_0/libs/graph/doc/find_flow_cost.html>

I don't know if any of those might serve your purposes.
So, if you start writing code, please let us know, so we can give you a
hand on how to use the pgRouting internal library.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 6:25 PM, Rhys A.D. Stewart <rhys.stewart at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Greetings all,
>
> This is my first foray into the world of pgrouting. I'm particularly
> interested in sources and flows. I have a graph which I want to give
> direction based on one or more nodes being a source, and another set of
> nodes being blockers (I'm representing an electric network). I only saw one
> mention of sources/sinks in the pgrouting docs. I'm asking before I start
> writing code that may not need to be written.
>

> Rhys
> Peace & Love|Live Long & Prosper

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,