[pgrouting-users] alphashape with less than 3 points crashing server process

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Fri Apr 15 08:27:56 PDT 2016

Hello Ross:
I wonder if you can post this issue in (while I start working on it)
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/issues
please also post the node table data sample that makes it crash.
So that we can be able to reproduce the problem.
I must say, that version 2.2 is to be announced this weekend so it will not
be fixed in 2.2.0
But I'll see what I can do for a v2.2.1 patch.

Vicky

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,
81739 München, Germany