[pgrouting-users] pgr_analyzeGraph syntax error

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Fri Apr 22 08:00:47 PDT 2016

I am building topology on a road dataset with pg_routing.  When I try the analyzeGraph function, I get an error.  Here is the input:
pgr_analyzeGraph('ng_roads',1.0,the_geom:='geom_linestring',id:='ogc_fid',source:='sourceroute',target:='targetroute');

And here is the error message:
ERROR: syntax error at or near "pgr_analyzeGraph"
SQL state: 42601
Character: 316

Before that, pgr_createToology worked OK.

Postgis 2.1.5 and pgroutiung 2.1.0 are installed, Postgres9.3 database.

Any suggestions?