[pgrouting-users] Release of pgRouting 2.3.0 pre-Release: alpha

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Thu Aug 25 12:41:29 PDT 2016

Hello everyone:

I am pleased to announce the pre-release of pgRouting 2.3.0-alpha, I want
to thank Andrea Nardelli, and Rohith Reddy for their big effort during the
GSoC program to incorporate new functionality: Flow algorithms and
Contraction, all you can find under proposed functions.

​ I general the pre-release of pgRouting is not packaged automatically,
because it is a young project,  so please download and test locally
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/releases/tag/pgrouting-2.3.0-alpha

You can find the documentation on http://docs.pgrouting.org/2.3/
en/doc/index.html

Tests have being made with:

   - Ubuntu: Postgis 2.2 for Postgres 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 9.5
   - Windows: on 32 & 64 bits for Postgis 2.3.0dev and Postgres 9.4, 9.5,
   9.6
   - vs1013: Postgis 2.2 Postgres 9.4

Do not hesitate to open a new issue if you find a bug within the release.

Thanks in advance for testing.
pgRouting team.

Changes for 2.3.0

- New Signatures:

  * pgr_TSP
  * pgr_aStar

* New Functions:

  * pgr_eucledianTSP

* New Proposed functions

  * pgr_dijkstraCostMatrix
  * pgr_withPointsCostMatrix
  * pgr_maxFlowPushRelabel
  * pgr_maxFlowEdmondsKarp
  * pgr_maxFlowBoykovKolmogorov
  * pgr_maximumCardinalityMatching
  * pgr_edgeDisjointPaths
  * pgr_contractGraph

* Deprecated Signatures

  * pgr_tsp - use pgr_TSP or pgr_eucledianTSP instead
  * pgr_astar - use pgr_aStar instead

* Deprecated functions

  * pgr_flip_edges
  * pgr_vidsToDmatrix