[pgrouting-users] pgRouting 2.2.0 alpha is available for testing

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Feb 29 21:53:50 PST 2016

Hi all,

Vicky has been working tirelessly to develop and release pgRouting 2.2.0
and has just tagged the alpha release in the develop branch. You can
read about it and download from here:

https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/releases

The release announcement also has links to the new documentation. This
release has lots of fixes and some new features that I think you will
find interesting and useful. Links for downloading it are at the bottom
of the release announcement on the link above.

Many thanks for all the work Vicky has put into these releases.

Now we need your help, please download, compile, and try it out and
report any issues that you find.

Best regards,
  -Steve

---