[pgrouting-users] pgRouting 2.2.0 beta2 is available for testing

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Mar 20 06:32:23 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Vicky has release pgRouting 2.2.0 beta2 from the develop branch. You can
read about it and download from here:

https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/releases/tag/pgrouting-2.2.0-beta2

The release announcement also has links to the issues closed and the new
documentation. This release brings the product another step closer to
release. Links for downloading it are at the bottom of the release
announcement on the link above.

Many thanks for all the work  you have done testing and Vicky has put
into these releases.

WE NEED YOUR HELP! Things that you can do:

* please check any issues you reported against prior releases
* read and report documentation issues
* download, compile, and try it out and report any issues that you find
* Mac OS-X testing. This is important for someone to compile, install
and make some simple tests. Our normal OS-X guru is busy and it would be
great to get some confirmation that this is working.

As you can see we are moving fast and your support is critical as we
make changes and releases. Please give us a helping hand with this release.

Best regards,
    -Steve

---