[pgrouting-users] Evaluate swap

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Apr 11 08:22:41 PDT 2017

Hi Tom,

This is a well documented VRP truck and trailer problem.
https://www.google.com/search?q=vrp+truck+and+trailer

pgRouting does have some VRP solvers but not this one.

VRP problems are typically NP-hard problems and not trivial to
implement. This would be a nice addition to pgRouting if you were
inclined to work on it.

-Steve