[pgrouting-users] pgRouting v2.4.0

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Mar 20 20:27:16 PDT 2017

Hi Vicky,

Wow! This is awesome! It is great to see so many high quality releases
for pgRouting. The changes you are making to the docs are very nice
because it is easier to find stuff and they look much nicer. It is also
east to compare between different versions. I also noticed you added a
much needed migration guide to help user convert their code between
versions when things change. I also appreciate all the improvements in
the code and the product quality that I'm seeing with each new release.

Great Job! and many thanks,
   -Steve