[pgrouting-users] osm2pgRouting and pgRouting

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Sun Nov 26 11:05:15 PST 2017

Hello Amine:

Please if you can write to the mailing lists pgrouting-users at
lists.osgeo.org when you have a question (you might need to register),
maybe some one can help you better.

I saved the queries that had geometries in the result into tables and used
QGIS to make the images.
This has part of the work:
http://workshop.pgrouting.org/2.4.11/en/chapters/usingQgis.html

Vicky