[pgrouting-users] pgr_maxFlow

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon Sep 25 01:44:03 PDT 2017

> Thanks for the prompt reply
> So its a workable function, but there may be bugs in it!

Like in every other function, too ;-)

> From a look at the source code, it seems that most of work is done by the
> boost library and any possible errors would be in the calling interface
> which is a mixture of C/C++

That's right.
Vicky also added a Boost logo on every function's documentation site, if it
makes use of Boost Library:
http://docs.pgrouting.org/latest/en/pgr_maxFlow.html#pgr-maxflow

> There is no support for this code, if I find any bugs you would be
> interested in any solutions, but otherwise I am on my own

Like with every function, there is support by wwriting to the list or
reporting a bug on Github.
There is no guaranteed time until a bug gets fix, but it depends on the
case and how easy/difficult it is.

If support or bug fixes are important for you, and if you're in the lucky
situation to be able to afford commercial support, then you are definitely
not on your own. ;-)

Best regards,
Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de