[pgrouting-users] Build the "right" direction in a network, from a fixed starting point

andy aborruso at gmail.com
Tue May 8 23:51:34 PDT 2018

 Hi,
I have a simple network like the one on the left side of the image below (
https://i.imgur.com/4mHWfCz.png).
The line directions of the left side are those I used to draw the lines.

Choosing a starting point (in the image the red one), is there in pgrouting
a way to assign/calculate the "right" direction of the network (the one I
have on
the right)?
Imagine that this is an hidraulic network in a flat world and that I open a
water faucet in the red point. I want to "correct" the directions
highlighted in green on the right, and have the water direction.

Thank you

[image: immagine.png]

--

Andrea Borruso
website: https://medium.com/tantotanto
38° 7' 48" N, 13° 21' 9" E, EPSG:4326

"cercare e saper riconoscere chi e cosa,
 in mezzo all’inferno, non è inferno,
e farlo durare, e dargli spazio"

Italo Calvino