[pgrouting-users] Build the "right" direction in a network, from a fixed starting point

andy aborruso at gmail.com
Wed May 16 15:01:49 PDT 2018

Hi Vicky

On Tue, 15 May 2018 at 12:58, Vicky Vergara <vicky at georepublic.de> wrote:

> Maybe you want to see if all vertices are reachable from the starting
> (red) point.
> What I would do is a pgr_dijkstra(one to many) and verify which vertices
> are not reachable and manually change the direction of the ones that are
> not.

my real network has hundreds of nodes and it's impossible to manually
change the direction, there could be  too many.

Thank you

--

Andrea Borruso
website: https://medium.com/tantotanto
38° 7' 48" N, 13° 21' 9" E, EPSG:4326

"cercare e saper riconoscere chi e cosa,
 in mezzo all’inferno, non è inferno,
e farlo durare, e dargli spazio"

Italo Calvino