[pgrouting-users] pgr_analyzegraph indcates I have some Potential gaps found near dead ends, how do I find them

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Thu May 24 06:09:32 PDT 2018

What I mean is that maybe you have like the example on the docuemntation

1, 2,    1,  1, 130, 100,   0.5, 3.5,  1.999999999999,3.5),

the

1.999999999999

is almost 2, but its not a 2, so if another segment start on (2, 3.5) then
1) unless if you don't use a tolerance to assign source and target values
both vertices will have a different id
2) if you assign a tolerance then both vertices will have the same id, but
note that for one id there would be two different values on the geometry,
if you also want to "fix" the geometry then that is done with PostGIS

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9