[pgrouting-users] driving directions/descriptions

Robert k kwo_bo at outlook.com
Tue Jul 2 23:44:32 PDT 2019

Hi Steve,

Yes thanks for the tip. I was well informed.

In addition, I have looked at the angle calculation of GraphHopper or OSRM and now have a routing description that meets my requirement.

Too bad the PG routing does not give default routing instructions, similar to OSRM or GraphHopper.

Maybe there will be such considerations in the near future ;)

Best regards Robert