[pgrouting-users] About Chinese Postman Problem of pgRouting 3.0

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Tue Nov 5 05:06:49 PST 2019

Hi Jin san,

I appreciate that you are taking some time to test.
There is this issue that I don't have time to double check:

https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/issues/1300

Maybe you can try to duplicate the problem that the user reported

About "real life" examples, I don't know. I am sending this to the
pgrouting user's mailing list.
Maybe someone in the list know more on how to use the function.

Regards

--

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,