[pgrouting-users] PostgreSQL 12 PostGIS 3.0.0rc2 bundle for Windows 64-bit on Stack Builder

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Oct 14 19:12:47 PDT 2019

I've posted the PostGIS 3.0.0rc2 bundle installer for PostgreSQL 12 windows
64-bit ion Stack builder, and can also be downloaded from here:

https://winnie.postgis.net/download/windows/pg12/buildbot/

the bundle contains:

PostGIS 3.0.0rc2 (which includes GEOS 3.8.0, GDAL 2.4.2, Proj 5.2.0) -
postgis, postgis_raster, postgis_sfcgal, postgis_topology,
postgis_tiger_gecoder, address_standardizer extensions

pgRouting 3.0.0-alpha, osm2pgrouting 1.3.6

ogrfdw 1.0.8

pgPointCloud 1.2.0 (patched to compile against PostgreSQL 12)

I'm working on the installers for 10 - 11 and should have those in a day or
two, but won't be posting those to stackbuilder.  I'll wait for 3.0.0 final
release before I push those to stackbuilder.

Please report back with any issues you run into on the list.

Planned release for 3.0.0 final is this weekend.

Thanks,

Regina

PostGIS Bundle Windows Stackbuilder Packager