[pgrouting-users] Route for waste collection with pgrouting

Matteo Ruggieri matteoruggieri91 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 04:13:01 PST 2020

Good morning,
I have just started using PostGIS and, at the moment, the only thing I have
done is to load node and edge data into the database with osm2pgrouting and
create the postgis, pgrouting and postgis_topology extensions
I need help in creating a routing optimized for door-to-door waste
collection (multiple stops) and with starting and ending point at the same
place. Can someone help me understand more?
Thanks

Mail
priva di virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>