[pgrouting-users] FOSS4G 2021 Argentina Workshop

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 11:27:30 PDT 2022

As a complement to the release message, we thank Swapnil Joshi for his
contributions to the pgRouting workshop during the OSGeo United Nations
Educational Challenge 2021 [1]. It was a great experience to work alongside
him during the challenge.

Swapnil contributed to the UN Sustainable Development Goals - Good Health
and Wellbeing, Affordable and Clean Energy, Sustainable cities and
communities during the challenge. His work highlights that pgRouting is not
only about routing vehicles but also helps to solve other problems which do
not involve vehicles and are focussed on the benefit of humanity. He also
presented his work during the FOSS4G 2021 and the recording of the same can
be accessed at [3].

Regards,

Rajat and Vicky

(Co-Mentors for the pgRouting Challenge of the OSGeo UN Educational
Challenge 2021)

[1]
https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/2021-osgeo-un-committee-educational-challenge/

[2]