[osgeo-ph] Post-FOSS4G workshops thank you note

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 05:46:43 PST 2012

Dear everyone,

Our first PH FOSS4G event was a success! Over 60 participants joined. This
event made me realize that we have a pool of local FOSS4G experts that can
support the needs of PH users.

A big thanks to the organizers particularly UP Diliman's Geodetic
Engineering Dept.

See you all in our next event.

Maning Sambale (mobile)