[Portugal] Mapbender 2.6 Released

Hugo hfpmartins at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 11:26:32 EDT 2009

  Sent to you by Hugo via Google Reader: Mapbender 2.6 Released via
Slashgeo by Satri on 9/22/09
Christoph Baudson writes "Mapbender is the software and portal site for
geodata management of OGC OWS architectures. The software provides web
technology for managing spatial data services implemented in PHP,
JavaScript and XML and licensed under the GNU GPL. Mapbender is an Open
Source Geospatial Foundation project. Today, Mapbender 2.6 has been
released (download). Here's a list of new features. Please file bugs at
the tracker (registration required). Mapbender comes with an install
script. You can find the shell script for Linux
at "resources/db/install_2.6.sh" and a batch file for Windows
at "resources/db/install_2.6.bat". Please understand that we don't have
an update script yet. We are working on this, progress has been made.

We will also have Mapbender 2.7 rc1 at the end of September, which will
feature a new print module, a lot of internal redesign (API) which
allows us easier usage of the jQuery and jQuery UI, and lots of other
interesting features." See also previous related stories below.
Read more of this story at Slashgeo.

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to Slashgeo using Google Reader
favorite sites