[Portugal] US DoD advisory on Open Source Software

termal12 termal12 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 17:05:02 EDT 2010

http://www.ghabuntu.com/2010/03/us-dod-advisory-on-open-source-software.html

Enviado para você por termal12 através do Google Reader: US DoD
advisory on Open Source Software via GHABUNTU de sinaisix em 28/03/10

I came across the advisory attached below from the US DoD
on 'Clarifying Guidance Regarding Open Source Software (OSS)' which I
found quite interesting though it was issued way back in October 2009.
I have reproduced it here in case you have not read it. It is
interesting and will be the subject of a blog post later in the week.
For now, please read it (only 6 pages) and savor your points. We shall
discuss it later. US DoD advisory on OSS

Original link
Coisas que você pode fazer a partir daqui:
- Inscrever-se no GHABUNTU usando o Google Reader
- Começar a usar o Google Reader para se manter facilmente atualizado
sobre todos os seus sites favoritos