[Portugal] New OpenGeo Training Workshops Released

Hugo Martins hfpmartins at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 06:36:49 EDT 2010

  Sent to you by Hugo Martins via Google Reader: New OpenGeo Training
Workshops Released via OpenGeo by Eddie Pickle on 9/13/10

At the FOSS4G conference in Barcelona this past week we announced the
availability of new OpenGeo training materials online, all of which are
licensed under the Creative Commons Share-Alike With Attribution
license. Introductory workshops on the PostGIS spatial database,
OpenLayers web mapping library, and the GeoServer map and feature
server are all available online at http://workshops.opengeo.org.

Watch this space and the usual geo news outlets as OpenGeo continues
adding new workshops and advanced materials as we develop and present
them.

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to OpenGeo using Google Reader
favorite sites