[Portugal] FW: [OSGeo-Jobs] Senior Software Engineer Opportunity with Soft Tech Consulting

Duarte Carreira DCarreira at edia.pt
Mon Apr 4 06:01:09 EDT 2011

De: Tu Nguyen [mailto:Tu.Nguyen  softtechconsulting.com]
Enviada: sexta-feira, 1 de Abril de 2011 17:24
Para: jobs  lists.osgeo.org
Assunto: [OSGeo-Jobs] Senior Software Engineer Opportunity with Soft Tech Consulting

We have a current Senior Software Engineer opportunity for our company, Soft Tech Consulting. We're a Small Business Enterprise with 8(a) and WBE certification.  We offer competitive benefits with 401k matching.  As a startup company, we have an extremely encouraging environment and are always looking out for the best interest of employees for career growth.  This position allows you to work remotely.
Description
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following functions:

*Must be skilled in N-Tier web application development and good interpersonal skills and capable of an occasional technical team leader for

web applications.

*Design/development of reusable components for web applications with PHP

*Participation in functional specifications, prototyping, and estimation of web development

*Participate in detailed design specifications for use by the technical team

*Participation in evaluation/prototype of new technologies, or third-party technology

*Prior experience with web frameworks like Drupal a plus

*Prior experience developing GIS applications such as Map Server a plus

*Demonstrated ability DOM scripting with AJAX a plus

*Self-motivated, flexible team-player with creative problem solving skills

*Good communication and interpersonal skills

Candidates, please send me the latest copy of your resume in Word format.
Best Regards,

Tu Nguyen
Soft Tech Consulting
Technical Director