[Portugal] 'I will work on building a 64-bit PostGIS Windows' - PledgeBank

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi faunalia.pt
Sábado, 18 de Fevereiro de 2012 - 11:10:46 EST

http://www.pledgebank.com/postgis64windows

Pledge “postgis64windows”

"I will work on building a 64-bit PostGIS Windows but only if 20 other
people will put in $100 USD for the effort."

— Regina Obe and Leo Hsu, PostGIS Core Developer (contact)

Deadline to sign up by: 3rd March 2012
8 people have signed up, 12 more needed

More details
This will be to build a 64-bit windows PostGIS 2.0 package similar to
what we have done for 32-bit windows.

These will be available on PostGIS site and once tested also available
via StackBuilder.

It will be compiled using mingW 64-bit