[postgis-devel] postgis_debug.c function not returning void

Mark Sutton mes at lazo.ca
Fri Sep 20 10:56:34 PDT 2002

Hi I've just been rebuilding postgis. I noticed with 0.7.0
and it is still the same in the CVS checkout I just did.
A function declared void:

void decode_wkb(char *wkb, int *size)

decides on line 717 to:
	if (type == 7
	{
	      return  decode_wkb_collection(wkb, size);
	}
The Sun compiler borks on this. :-(
All the rest of the returns in the function are void.

Is there some reason the packaged code has DOS end of line
characters. The CVS checkout fixed this of course .. H'm maybe it's a
sneaky way to get everyone to use the CVS server.

I've only started looking at the functions provided by this package
and they have already let me do some things I could never have done
without. Very Cool!

mark