[postgis-devel] Help with pgsql2shp

Simone Giannecchini giannecchini at saclantc.nato.int
Fri Aug 6 01:41:08 PDT 2004

I have a string containng the WKT representation of an area. I need to
convert it into a shape file. I wanted to use pgsql2shp because i also need
to store this string. The problem is I need to know how to build a table in
order to be able to run pgsql2shp on it.
Could someone explain me the structure of a table as expected by pgsql2shp
or at least point me to some documentation about it?
Thx a lot and excuse me if my question is trivial.

Ing. Simone Giannecchini
NATO Undersea Research Centre
Viale S. Bartolomeo 400
19138 La Spezia, Italy
Tel: 390187527441
Cell: 3480064736

***PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL***
The information contained in this e-mail message (including any attached files) is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and is privileged information. The information should neither be posted to the Internet, nor published in any other public domain, without the express permission of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient(s) or the recipient's representative, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us immediately at postmaster at saclantc.nato.int, and remove this message from your system.