[postgis-devel] Re: [postgis-users] LWGEOM -- initial lwgeom.hfile

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Fri Mar 5 04:55:25 PST 2004

Hi Dave,

I like the way that you are suggesting a distinction between OGC/non-OGC
functions - it can sometimes be hard to find the location of a
particular function if you don't know where you're looking. Also how
about putting all the LWGEOM stuff in a separate directory, just so that
when the existing code becomes obselete then we can guarantee that there
are no unexpected 'dependencies' between the two versions.

Cheers,

Mark.

---

Mark Cave-Ayland
Webbased Ltd.
Tamar Science Park
Derriford
Plymouth
PL6 8BX
England

Tel: +44 (0)1752 764445
Fax: +44 (0)1752 764446

recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You
should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute
its contents to any other person.