[postgis-devel] PostgreSQL 7.5 and PostGIS 0.8.1 or cvs

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Fri May 7 02:43:32 PDT 2004

Hi Craig,

A few of us have been using the CVS version of PostGIS with PostgreSQL
7.5 in order to improve the statistics code to make use of some new
functionality - I think strk put the relevant changes into the CVS code.
I haven't used a 7.5/PostGIS combo for a couple of months but can't
think of any recent changes that would break anything.

Hope this helps,

Mark.

---

Mark Cave-Ayland
Webbased Ltd.
Tamar Science Park
Derriford
Plymouth
PL6 8BX
England

Tel: +44 (0)1752 764445
Fax: +44 (0)1752 764446

recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You
should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute
its contents to any other person.