[postgis-devel] Min, Max and Abs functions

TECHER Jean David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 4 02:27:22 PST 2004

Hi Marc

You're right

At the beginning of this week I've got some errors code with min, max and
abs()...
For memory for the file misures.c, I needed to put

#define max(a,b) ((a) > (b) ? (a) : (b))
 #define min(a,b) ((a) <= (b) ? (a) : (b))
#define abs(a) ((a) < (0) ? (-a) : (a))

at the beginning of this file in order to solve my problem

(I am not a good programmer in C/C++ you know)

 but about what you said did you have any suggestion about how to solve
problem with compilers ???
TECHER Jean David
Responsable Informatique 01MAP
e-mail: davidtecher at yahoo.fr