[postgis-devel] point constructors

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Oct 13 09:35:53 PDT 2004

(a) yes, I think the setsrid(makepoint()) is preferable
(b) can I have a  makepoint(...) constructor that just does the "right
thing" depending on the number of arguments? I know the dz and dm cases
have the same number of arguments, but I will assume for the purposes of
simplicity that the 3-argument form is xyz.