[postgis-devel] gist broken on PG 8.0

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Fri Sep 17 10:03:33 PDT 2004

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 10:50:50AM +0100, Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:

> [...]

mmm.. dragons here...
I got segfaults just creating the index on an empty table
and adding a couple of POINT geoms (sometimes more then 2 but
no more then 10).
The faults under LWGEOM are more tested (HWGEOM issue
was new to me). The maxoffsetnumber thing is verified under
LWGEOM, second point added is enough to exploit.