[postgis-devel] shp2pgsql patch

Markus Schaber markus at schabi.de
Fri Apr 1 07:52:00 PST 2005

Hi,

For our workflow, it is of advantage to have the table creation and data
implements the loading step, and the attached patch adds a -p(repare)
option that implements the table creation step.

Most of the patch is reindenting of the main loop because of the
surrounding if block, so I also attached a "diff -u -w" that is easier
to read.

I would not like to have this included into the 1.0.0 release, because
that would trigger another RC just for a rather exotic feature, but it
may be helpful for others, and I would like to gather some review before
submitting it for 1.1 :-)

Markus

--
Markus Schaber - http://schabi.de/

But hey!, Standard compliance is something we should strive for, so
let's try and change the Standard :-) [Alexandre Oliva, GCC Developer]