[postgis-devel] alignment issues

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 06:08:44 PST 2005

Hi strk,

(cut)

> A possible solution is dropping this access method (getPoint)
> and always use functions filling contents of a provided
> POINT*

I haven't had much experience with alignment issues, however this looks like
the easiest solution to me (e.g. you can declare a single POINT2D in your
function and then reuse it for the entire set of POINT2Ds referenced
within). I also noticed in the source that the functions to do this already
exist, for example getPoint2d_p....

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd