[postgis-devel] JDBC updates

Markus Schaber schabios at logi-track.com
Mon Jan 17 09:17:32 PST 2005

Hello,

I attached my first alpha release of my PostGIS JDBC extension rework.

It does not yet pass all regression tests (mainly because the servers do
not accept what I feed them in WKT format) - it is still to be
determined who's wrong here. It seems that PostGIS 1.0CVS has problems
in reading all MULTI* Geometries, while PostGIS 0.8 only has problems
when several MULTI* of the same type are combined.

Feel free to post comments and bug-fixes, although I know that I still
have some work to to until this can be released.

HTH,
Markus