[postgis-devel] invalid memory alloc request size

Markus Schaber schabi at logix-tt.com
Thu Jun 9 10:17:38 PDT 2005

Hi, Strk,

strk at refractions.net wrote:

> Does
> 	SELECT 'GEOMETRYCOLLECTION EMPTY'::geometry;
> give you the same problem ? (box3d should be computed anyway)

gisblau=# select 'GEOMETRYCOLLECTION EMPTY'::geometry;
      geometry
--------------------
 010700000000000000
(1 row)

gisblau=# select multi('GEOMETRYCOLLECTION EMPTY'::geometry);
ERROR:  invalid memory alloc request size 0
gisblau=# select isvalid('GEOMETRYCOLLECTION EMPTY'::geometry);
ERROR:  invalid memory alloc request size 0

Seems not the case, I'll see tomorrow whether I can track it down more
precisely.

Thanks,
Schabi