[postgis-devel] Ready for 1.0.0

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Wed Mar 2 08:37:19 PST 2005

Hackers,
I've already posted this on postgis-users, but I'm not sure
everybody here also reads that list (let me know if anyone doesn't).

Changes since RC3 are:
        - early return from force_collection
        - segfault fix in geom_accum()
        - consistency check fix in SnapToGrid()
        - FLEX & YACC variables set *after* pgsql Makefile.global
          is included and only if the pgsql *stripped* version
          evaulates to the empty string

Does anyone have open issues preventing an 1.0.0 coming out ?

Oh.. there's the "provide_flex_and_yacc_output_in_release" question
also. Do you think we should run flex/yacc when packaging the
release ?