[postgis-devel] ready for RC4 ?

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 02:58:44 PST 2005

Hi strk,

The only open issue can see is the memory problem reported by Bryce; other
than that I reckon we're good to go for RC4. Again, from what I've seen I
think it would be worth waiting 2 weeks from RC4 to final release, mainly
because from the list it seems to take at least a week for people to upgrade
and starting testing on RCs. An iminent RC4 release with a view to final
release around Easter weekend (25th March) seems like a good compromise....

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd
South West Technology Centre