[postgis-devel] More JDBC2 fun....

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 03:09:54 PST 2005

Hi Markus,

Just to let you know I've just compiled up some Win32 binaries for RC4 and
was quite surprised to find that this time around, the Makefile compiled
correctly under MingW with CPSEP set to : and not ; (!) I don't have a clue
why this is now different from RC3, but thought I should document it on the
lists.

I also had to make one minor modification to the Makefile in order to get
the offline tests to run correctly after compilation:

	RUNCP=$(POSTGIS_BUILD_CLASSPATH)$(CPSEP)./postgis.jar

Without the ./ in front of postgis.jar, the JAR file could not be found when
launching the offline tests.

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd