[postgis-devel] Re: [postgis-users] Error while importing data

strk strk at keybit.net
Fri Mar 25 01:55:48 PST 2005

Oh... another note, calling updating geometry columns to
transform as 2d usually is forbidden by enforce_dims
constraints... should add a note about dropping,recreating
it... I know this is a pain... maye we should provide
a wrapper func like UpdateGeometrySRID() (like
UpdateGeometryDimension())...

posting on postgis-devel to gather other's comments

[ would require scripts_version increment... probably
  better to delay this until 1.0.0 is out ]

--strk;